How To Prepare For A Fire Sprinkler Inspection
Allstate Sprinkler Corp. is proud to say that they’re able to provide service to thousands of buildings throughout the entire tri-state area. Their sprinkler inspections and tests are able to provide you with a comfort in knowing that your sprinkler system has not been subject to any vandalism, deterioration or in-house maintenance problems.
A few steps to help you prepare for your fire sprinkler inspection
Preparation is Important to Passing Your Fire Sprinkler Inspection:
• Meeting with the inspector before your fire inspection may be in your best interest in order to ask what items the inspector will be looking for.
• Give the fire inspector copies of your fire system or equipment inspection, testing, and maintenance reports. Reviewing these reports with the inspector before the actual inspection is important to provide any issues noted previously had been corrected.
• Make sure to have a responsible person available to accompany the fire inspector with keys to all areas, and take notes. These notes will help give you additional insight toward the inspector’ thought process, and may be able to provide you with valuable information for your future fire sprinkler inspections.
Preparing for an annual inspection is important toward developing a good working relationship with the fire inspector and gaining positive results. Using a general checklist can help you prepare for the inspection.
Inspection contracts are designed to review a multi-point checklist during each of your sprinkler inspections. This method of inspection permits to provide a thorough and well-documented account of the status of your sprinkler system(s).
Keep your fire sprinkler system well maintained for the safety of your building
It’s very important for your staff to realize and recognize that your building is protected by a sprinkler system, as well as how it works if necessary. Allstate Sprinkler Corporation is able to demonstrate to both you and your staff the working components of your fire sprinkler system during your sprinkler inspection, while also providing you with any information that may clarify any questions or concerns you may have.
The Allstate fire sprinkler systems do not “just go off”. Most of the sprinkler accidents take place from:
• Extreme cold weather conditions
• Lack of heat
• Other unfortunate accidents
Allstate Sprinkler Corp. performs all preventative measures during their fire sprinkler inspection in order to avoid any problems that could exist within your system(s).
Why do you need to have a routine fire sprinkler inspection?
At Allstate Sprinkler Corp., you can rest assured that your sprinkler system will have the right working capacity and always be fire ready when you need it. Our routine inspections are able to evaluate and test your sprinkler system in order to assure you and our team at Allstate that your facility is being maintained properly, and that your fire sprinkler will function as it is designed.
Schedule your next fire sprinkler inspection with Allstate Sprinkler Corp. so you can be prepared for with any questions or concerns toward your sprinkler system.
The Allstate Sprinkler Corp. is extremely concerned with knowing that your sprinkler system is fire ready and prepared to function as designed. You’ll be provided the service and respect that our customers have depended on for many years.
Allstate Sprinklers Corp. are experts in commercial fire sprinkler system installation. If you have any questions pertaining to commercial fire sprinkler installation, residential fire sprinkler systems, fire system installations, fire system repairs, fire department sprinkler testing, 5 year standpipe test, sprinkler system inspection in NYC, Manhattan, Bronx NY, Brooklyn NY, Queens NY, or Long Island, contact Allstate Sprinklers Corp. at: (718) 597-4060.