- Fire sprinkler inspection. Allstate Sprinkler Corp provides fire sprinkler system inspection and testing services for all types of fire sprinkler systems based on the requirements of NFPA 25. Fire sprinkler systems are required to be inspected annually, semiannually, quarterly or sometimes monthly in accordance with NFPA 25.
- Fire sprinkler violation removal and testing. If you have received a notice of violation from the FDNY, you’ll want to call a qualified fire sprinkler repair service to address those issues. Allstate Sprinkler also performs detailed sprinkler tests, outside of FNDY inspections. Some of these include pressure testing to ensure the correct operation in the event of a fire.
- Fire sprinkler system repairs. With proper fire sprinkler repairs and maintenance, you can be sure your fire protection system will continue to perform optimally Sprinklers save lives. When fire sprinkler systems fail to operate you may need an expert fire sprinkler technician that services NY to troubleshoot, identify and repair issues found.
- Fire sprinkler installation. Even the most well-designed fire sprinkler systems are useless if they aren’t properly installed. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is one of the Bronx’s leading fire-life safety contractors, installing high-quality fire sprinklers for projects ranging from new and existing high rises to apartment buildings. Our fire protection company has installed fire sprinkler systems in new installations, retrofits, and renovations since 1972.
- In-Building Auxiliary Radio Communication System. The ARCS provides either a one-way or two-way communication medium for the New York Fire Department while in the building. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is the leading provider of FDNY ARCS designs and installations across NYC. The ARCS provides either a one-way or two-way communication medium for the New York Fire Department while in the building. It works via a frequency spectrum that is exclusive to the department. An ARCS NYC test ensures that the communication systems work exactly as they should. Ideally, you never need to put these systems to real use. However, it’s important to keep them in the best shape, just in case.
- NFPA-25 Inspections. New York City has adopted the National Fire Protection Association Standard # 25 as a matter of law effective January 1, 2012. New York City is one of the few large cities worldwide that had yet to adopt this standard and the FDNY and insurance company underwriters have now fully embraced this new standard and is positioned to aggressively assure compliance for all applicable facilities. The new law now makes every building owner legally responsible for ensuring that all NFPA 25 inspections, testing, and servicing intervals are performed by a licensed individual and that detailed records of same are maintained for a minimum of 3 years and are readily available for inspection by the New York City Fire Department at any given moment.
About Fire Sprinkler Systems in the Bronx
Industrial Fire Sprinklers are easy to locate but quality, dependable, and easily maintained Industrial Fire Sprinklers are not so readily identified.
Unless of course, you consult with AllState Sprinkler Corporation first.
Fire Safety and Fire Protection are very specialized industries. Unfortunately, the products sometimes used by some companies can leave a client unsure of its ability to do its’ job when needed.
“For Industrial Fire Sprinklers, all worry goes away once the number-one name in Industrial Fire Sprinklers is on the scene” – AllState Sprinkler Corporation.
Allstate Sprinkler Corporation is a Licensed Master Fire Suppression Contractor with the New York City building department, providing their valued customers with cost-effective, professional, and reliable service as a priority.
For Industrial Fire Sprinklers, High-Rise Fire Sprinkler Systems, and other Commercial Fire Systems have an authorized representative of your company speak with AllState Sprinkler Corporation today.
Allstate Sprinklers Corporation works hard to provide services for buildings throughout the tri-state region, including inspections and tests that are able to provide you with the comfort and knowledge of your working sprinkler system, ensuring that it has not been subject to any vandalism, deterioration, or any in-house maintenance problems.
Day to day business and your own clients are enough to keep you and your staff occupied. Your company doesn’t need to also be concerned with the viability of your Industrial Fire Sprinklers. AllState Sprinkler Corporation provides the confidence that your building is being properly protected by a sprinkler system that works and how it works. AllState Sprinkler Corporation will provide you with the proper demonstrations you and your staff need in order to learn about all of your sprinkler systems; their working components as well as providing you with any information that you’ll need to know for safety purposes.
For Industrial Fire Sprinkler installation, maintenance and repair remember that Allstate Sprinkler Corporation is also an expert in Fire Department sprinkler testing. If you have any questions regarding fire sprinkler systems installations, 5-year sprinkler tests, commercial sprinkler systems, residential fire sprinkler systems, hydrostatic pressure testing, or fire sprinkler testing in the Bronx please contact Allstate Sprinkler Corporation at (718) 524-3174.