Fire Sprinkler Services in Yonkers NY
Allstate Sprinkler Corp is NY’s choice when it comes to protecting your buildings from fires. The services offered across the 5 boroughs are:
- Fire sprinkler installation. Our fire protection company will design, engineer, install, remodel or retrofit a fire sprinkler system to protect your building. At Allstate Sprinkler, we have the expertise to handle all types of fire sprinkler installations including wet and dry systems.
- Fire sprinkler inspection. An inspection is essentially a visual once-over to check the status of your sprinkler system. Sprinkler systems, standpipe systems and fire pumps must be inspected annually, semiannually, quarterly or sometimes monthly in accordance with NFPA 25.
- Fire sprinkler violation removal and testing. If you have received a notice of violation from the FDNY, you’ll want to call a qualified fire sprinkler repair service to address those issues. Allstate Sprinkler also performs detailed sprinkler tests, outside of FNDY inspections. Some of these include pressure testing to ensure the correct operation in the event of a fire.
- Fire system repairs. Fire sprinkler systems are an essential element of any facility’s safety program. Repairs are generally discovered during tests and/or fire sprinkler inspections conducted on installed fire sprinkler systems. When fire sprinkler systems fail to operate you may need an expert fire sprinkler technician that services NY to troubleshoot, identify and repair issues found.
- In-Building Auxiliary Radio Communication System. The ARCS provides either a one-way or two-way communication medium for the New York Fire Department while in the building. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is the leading provider of FDNY ARCS designs and installations across NYC. The ARCS provides either a one-way or two-way communication medium for the New York Fire Department while in the building. It works via a frequency spectrum that is exclusive to the department. An ARCS NYC test ensures that the communication systems work exactly as they should. Ideally, you never need to put these systems to real use. However, it’s important to keep them in the best shape, just in case.
About Yonkers NY
Yonkers is located in the Westchester County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 201,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.9312°N, 73.8987°W
- Postcodes: 10702, 10701, 10705, 10703, 10704
Things to Do and See In Yonkers
- Getty Square (near N Broadway and Main Street) is the civic center, central business district, and transit hub of the City of Yonkers.
- Yonkers Public Library (near Dock Street and Atherton Street).
- Tibbetts Brook Park (near Midland Avenue and Teresa Avenue): One of the first developed parks in Westchester County and currently serves residents with activities that include swimming, hiking, sports, nature watching and fishing.
- Hudson River Museum (near Old Croton Aqueduct Trailway and Shonnard Terrace): The largest museum in Westchester County, founded in 1919.
- LaGuardia Airport
- Westchester County Airport
- Teterboro Airport
Rail Stations Close to Yonkers
- Yonkers station (near Buena Vista Avenue and Nepperhan Street) is a Metro-North Railroad and Amtrak station.
- Jamaica Station (AirTrain) which is on 93-43 Sutphin Boulevard, New York.
- Ludlow (Metro-North station) (near Fernbrook Street and Pier Street) serves the residents of the Ludlow Park neighborhood, via the Hudson Line.
- Glenwood station (Metro-North)
- New York State Route 100
- Palisade Avenue (Hudson Palisades)
- New York State Thruway
- Third Avenue
- Cross County Parkway
- U.S. Route 9 in New York
- New York State Route 9A
- Seventh Avenue (Manhattan)
- Bronx River Parkway
- Sprain Brook Parkway
- Riverdale is 2 miles to the south.
- Cresskill is 3 miles to the west.
- Wakefield is 3 miles to the south-east.
- Tenafly is 3 miles to the west.
- Mount Vernon is 3 miles to the east.
- Bronxville is 3 miles to the east.
- Spuyten Duyvil is 3 miles to the south.
- Demarest is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Tuckahoe is 3 miles to the east.
- Englewood Cliffs is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Closter is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Queens is 13 miles to the south-east.
- The Bronx is 6 miles to the south.
- Staten Island is 27 miles to the south-east.
- Brooklyn is 20 miles to the south.
- Manhattan is 10 miles to the south.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral which is on 5th Avenue.
- The Riverside Church which is on 490 Riverside Drive.
- Trinity Church which is on 75 Broadway.
- St. Paul’s Chapel of Trinity Church Wall Street which is on 209 Broadway.
- Times Square Church which is on 237 West 51st Street.
- St. Bartholomew’s Church which is on 325 Park Avenue.
- The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine which is on 1047 Amsterdam Avenue.
- Trinity Reformed Church which is on 401 60th Street,.
- Plymouth Church which is on 57 Orange Street.
- St. Joseph’s Church in Greenwich Village which is on 371 6th Avenue,.
- Palisade Preparatory School
- Yonkers High School
- College of Mount Saint Vincent
- Gorton High School
- Lincoln High School (Yonkers, New York)
- Museum Middle School
- Alpine Public School District
- SAR High School
- Riverside High School for Engineering and Design
- Saunders Trades and Technical High School
- Sacred Heart High School (near Voss Avenue and Frederick Street) is a co-educational private, Roman Catholic high school in Yonkers and is under the jurisdiction of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York. It is the only Catholic high school in Yonkers and was founded in 1923.
- Firefighters Field which is on 405-425 Main Street, New York.
- New York Boulders Professional Baseball which is on 1 Palisades Credit Union Park Dr, Pomona.
- Rocco B. Commisso Soccer Stadium which is on 533 West 218th Street, New York.
- Mazzella Field which is on 715 North Avenue, New Rochelle.
- Van Cortlandt Stadium which is on North, U.S. 9, The Bronx.
- Bronxville Village Tennis Court which is on 5 Garden Avenue, Bronxville.
- DaSilva Memorial Field which is on 8000 Utopia Parkway, Jamaica.
- Wien Stadium which is on 533 West 218th Street, New York.
- Forest Hills High School which is on 67-01 110th Street, New York.
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts which is on 100 Amsterdam Avenue, New York.
- Stuyvesant High School which is on 345 Chambers Street, New York.
- Harry S Truman High School which is on 750 Baychester Avenue, The Bronx.
- The Dalton School which is on 108 East 89th Street, New York.
- John Bowne High School which is on 63-25 Main Street, Flushing.
- Ballet Tech School which is on 890 Broadway, New York.
- Townsend Harris High School which is on 149-11 Melbourne Avenue, Flushing.
- Grover Cleveland High School which is on 2127 Himrod Street, Ridgewood.
- Pascack Valley High School which is on 200 Piermont Avenue, Hillsdale.
Parks are a great way to take the family out for some inexpensive fun.
- Tibbetts Brook Park which is on 355 Midland Avenue.
- H F Redmond Junior Memorial Park.
- Anthony O’Boyle Memorial Park.
- Park Supermarket which is on 109 Ashburton Avenue.
- Van Der Donck Park which is on 41 Dock Street.
- Post-Elliott Park which is on 104 Elliott Avenue.
- Leslie Sutherland Park which is on 35 Overcliff Street.
- Yonkers Parks Department which is on 285 Nepperhan Avenue.
- Stefanik Park which is on Nepperhan Avenue.
With a plethora of zoos a short drive from Yonkers, fun is sure to be had for all the family.
- Queens Zoo which is on 53-51 111th Street, Corona.
- Green Meadows Farm New York which is on 73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Glen Oaks.
- Bergen County Zoo which is on 216 Forest Avenue, Paramus.
- Bronx zoo Bronx river Parking which is on Bronx River Pkwy, Boston Road, The Bronx.
- Tiger Mountain, Bronx Zoo which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Dawn Animal Agency which is on 142 East 37th Street 2nd floor, New York.
Image By Ɱ – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=37745578