Fire Suppression Installation & FDNY Violation Removal Near Staten Island
Allstate Sprinkler Corp is NY’s choice when it comes to protecting your buildings from fires. The services offered across the 5 boroughs are:
- Fire sprinkler installation. Experienced fire sprinkler companies must follow all appropriate regulations and guidelines covering fire sprinkler installations and inspections. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is one of the area’s leading fire-life safety contractors, installing high quality fire sprinklers for projects ranging from new and existing high rises to apartment buildings. Our fire protection company has installed fire sprinkler systems in new installations, retrofits, and renovations since 1972.
- Fire sprinkler inspection. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is here to help with services such as sprinkler system inspection, testing and repair. Fire sprinkler systems are required to be inspected annually, semiannually, quarterly or sometimes monthly in accordance with NFPA 25.
- Fire sprinkler violation removal and testing. If you have received a notice of violation from the FDNY, you’ll want to call a qualified fire sprinkler repair service to address those issues. Allstate Sprinkler also performs detailed sprinkler tests, outside of FNDY inspections. Some of these include pressure testing to ensure the correct operation in the event of a fire.
- Fire system repairs. If your fire sprinklers need repairs, you can count on Allstate Sprinkler Corp. to repair your sprinkler quickly and correctly. With proper fire sprinkler repairs and maintenance, you can be sure your fire protection system will continue to perform optimally Sprinklers save lives. When fire sprinkler systems fail to operate you may need an expert fire sprinkler technician that services NY to troubleshoot, identify and repair issues found.
- In-Building Auxiliary Radio Communication System. The ARCS provides either a one-way or two-way communication medium for the New York Fire Department while in the building. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is the leading provider of FDNY ARCS designs and installations across NYC. An ARCS provides communication for firefighters even when separated by thick floors or concrete walls in a tall building. The system can also operate without having to constantly switch radio channels, eliminating a distraction and allowing firefighters to focus completely on the emergency.
About Staten Island
Staten Island is located in the Richmond County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 469,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.5795 N, 74.1502 W
- Postcodes: 10314, 10313, 10306, 10308, 10311, 10312, 10303, 10302.
Things to Do and See Around Town
- Lookout Place (near La Tourette Park Greenway and Richmond Hill Road) was an American Revolutionary War British garrison.
- The Crimson Beech (near Manor Court and Rigby Avenue) is a house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright located in the Lighthouse Hill neighborhood.
- Staten Island Light (near Manor Court and Lighthouse Avenue), also known as the Ambrose Channel Range Light, is the rear range light companion to the West Bank Lighthouse.
- The Christopher House (near Arthur Kill Road and Richmond Road) is an example of a provincial pre-Revolutionary War farmhouse of stone masonry. It was used as a meeting place during the American Revolution.
- Historic Richmond Town is New York City’s living history area where visitors can explore the American experience, from the colonial period to the present
- Postcards is an outdoor sculpture in St. George honoring the residents of Staten Island that were killed in terrorist attacks on NYC.
- LaGuardia Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
With an intricate network of roadways, you can get across NYC to home or work,
- Hylan Boulevard
- Victory Boulevard
- Korean War Veterans Parkway
- Richmond Road
- Great Kills is 1 mile to the south.
- New Dorp is 1 mile to the east.
- New Dorp Beach is 2 miles to the east.
- Graniteville is 3 miles to the north.
- Rossville is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Carteret is 4 miles to the west
- Yonkers is 27 miles to the north-east.
- Queens is 19 miles to the north-east.
- The Bronx is 24 miles to the north-east.
- Brooklyn is 11 miles to the north-east.
- Manhattan is 17 miles to the north-east.
FDNY Stations Serving Staten Island
If you happen to have a spot of trouble, for example if your fire sprinklers went off because of a fire in a warehouse, you’ll be getting a visit from the FDNY. There are several stations around Staten Island such as:
- FDNY Squad 8 which is on 3730 Victory Boulevard.
- FDNY Engine 165 & Ladder 85 which is on 3067 Richmond Road.
- FDNY Engine 167 & Ladder 87 which is on 345 Annadale Road.
- FDNY Engine 166 & Ladder 86 which is on 1400 Richmond Avenue.
- FDNY E162 / L82 which is on 256 Nelson Avenue.
With a strong education system to serve the youth of New York, there are many schools in and around Staten Island.
- College of Staten Island High School for International Studies
- Gaynor McCown Expeditionary Learning School
- College of Staten Island
- Monsignor Farrell High School
Parks are a great way to take the family out for some inexpensive fun.
- Freshkills Park which is on Freshkills Park.
- Willowbrook Park which is on 1 Eton Place.
- Greenbelt Nature Center which is on 700 Rockland Avenue.
- Manor Park which is on Manor Rd &, Rockland Avenue.
- King Fisher Park which is on Miles Ave &, Fairfield Street.
- Siedenburg Park which is on 190 Timber Ridge Drive.
Image by Jackie from Monmouth County, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=16397589