In need of fire department sprinkler testing in Manhattan, NYC, Long Island NY, Queens NY, or the surrounding Nassau County area? Allstate Sprinkler Corp. is recognized as the most reliable, responsive and respected fire sprinkler contractors in Manhattan.
As a full-service organization, we are committed to assist you with all of your commercial and residential fire protection needs in Manhattan.
We provide complete design-build abilities for the installation, alterations and repairs of both fire sprinkler and fire standpipe systems in Manhattan.
- NFPA 25 inspection and testing services
- Local Law 26 evaluation and compliance
- Prompt correction of all FDNY violations
- 5-year hydrostatic pressure tests of sprinkler and standpipe connections
- Emergency service and repairs
- Fire pump installations, testing and repairs
- Fire extinguisher sales and recharging
- All fire safety related products and equipment.
Fire suppression systems
Fire suppression systems in Manhattan such as sprinklers are the “first responders” to a fire before the real first responders (your fire department personnel) can reach you. A fire sprinkler system is designed to buy time to allow complete evacuation of the site, keep the fire localized to where it began and prevent it from spreading to other parts of the structure, and preserve unaffected structures and inventory from damage or destruction by fire. In Manhattan, where many structures are grouped close together, fire sprinkler systems can prevent a fire situation from burning out of control and involving other buildings and people.