With a strong education system to serve the youth of New York, there are many schools in and around Brooklyn.
- New York University Tandon School of Engineering which is on 6 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Nursing which is on 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn.
- New York City College of Technology which is on 300 Jay Street, Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Law School which is on 250 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn.
- St. Francis College which is on 180 Remsen Street #4305, Brooklyn.
- SUNY Downstate Medical School which is on 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn.
Parks are a great way to take the family out for some inexpensive fun.
- Prospect Park.
- Grand Army Plaza which is on Flatbush Avenue.
- Maria Hernandez Park which is on Knickerbocker Ave &, Starr Street.
- Fort Greene Park.
- Brooklyn War Memorial which is on 195 Cadman Plaza West.
- Sternberg Park which is on Lorimer Street &, Boerum Street.
Image by I, Jeffrey O. Gustafson, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2079033