Allstate Sprinkler Corp is NY’s choice when it comes to protecting your buildings from fires. The services offered across the 5 boroughs are:
- Fire sprinkler installation. Experienced fire sprinkler companies must follow all appropriate regulations and guidelines covering fire sprinkler installations and inspections. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is one of the area’s leading fire-life safety contractors, installing high-quality fire sprinklers for projects ranging from new and existing high rises to apartment buildings. Trust us to install, design, inspect, test, maintain, and repair your fire sprinkler systems. We are proudly licensed in all 5 boroughs of NYC. Our fire protection company has installed fire sprinkler systems in new installations, retrofits, and renovations since 1972.
- Fire sprinkler violation removal and testing. If you have received a notice of violation from the FDNY, you’ll want to call a qualified fire sprinkler repair service to address those issues. Allstate Sprinkler also performs detailed sprinkler tests, outside of FNDY inspections. Some of these include pressure testing to ensure the correct operation in the event of a fire.
- Fire sprinkler inspection. Regular inspections are required to keep commercial fire sprinkler systems working and up to code. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is here to help keep your systems violation-free. Fire sprinkler systems are required to be inspected on a regular basis, sometimes annually, semiannually, quarterly or monthly in accordance with NFPA 25.
- Fire equipment repair and maintenance. If your fire sprinklers need repairs, you can count on Allstate Sprinkler Corp. to repair your sprinkler quickly and correctly. We specialize in commercial sprinkler maintenance services. With proper fire sprinkler repairs and maintenance, you can be sure your fire protection system will continue to perform optimally Sprinklers save lives.
- In-Building Auxiliary Radio Communication System. ARCS are two-way emergency radio networks installed in high-rise buildings for use by the fire department. ARCS receives and transmits FDNY portable radio signals throughout the building – enabling radio communication in the event of an emergency or crisis. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is the leading provider of FDNY ARCS designs and installations across NYC. An ARCS provides communication for firefighters even when separated by thick floors or concrete walls in a tall building. Our engineering team conducts an on-site radio frequency (RF) study to learn the needs of your property. Allstate Sprinkler manages the entire permit and authorization process, including FDNY approval.
- NFPA-25 Inspections. New York City has adopted the National Fire Protection Association Standard # 25 as a matter of law effective January 1, 2012. New York City is one of the few large cities worldwide that had yet to adopt this standard. The FDNY and insurance company underwriters have now fully embraced this new standard and are positioned to aggressively assure compliance for all applicable facilities. The new law now makes every building owner legally responsible for ensuring that all NFPA 25 inspections in Brooklyn are performed by a licensed individual and that detailed records of same are maintained for a minimum of 3 years and are readily available for inspection by the New York City Fire Department at any given moment.
Commercial Sprinkler System Inspection In Brooklyn
At Allstate Sprinkler Corporation, our fire sprinkler inspections help to evaluate and test your sprinkler system, assuring you that your facility is being maintained and able to function properly as it is designed to do in order to keep you safe.
Allstate Sprinklers Corporation works hard to provide services for buildings throughout the tri-state region, including inspections and tests that are able to provide you with the comfort and knowledge of your working sprinkler system, ensuring that it has not been subject to any vandalism, deterioration, or any in-house maintenance problems.
How do accidents with your commercial sprinkler system happen?
Allstate Sprinklers will take the right preventative measures in order to avoid any problems that might cause issues to your sprinkler system. If an accident were to occur with your sprinkler system near Brooklyn, it would most likely have been caused by:
- Extremely cold weather conditions
- Lack of heat
- In-house vandalism
- Other unfortunate accidents
It’s very important for you and your staff to know that your building is being properly protected by a sprinkler system that works, and how it works. Allstate Sprinkler Corporation is able to provide you with the proper demonstrations you and your staff need in order to learn about all of your sprinkler systems’ working components, as well as providing you with any information that you’ll need to know for safety purposes.
How do you know when something is wrong with your commercial sprinkler system?
- Frozen fire sprinklers/standpipe lines
- Ruptured fire sprinkler lines
- Leaky fire hydrants
- Rusted valves / Rusted sprinkler heads
- Sprinkler heads
- Fire hydrants
- Water tanks
- Fire hoses
- Fire pumps
In order to stay compliant with FDNY fire code and building code in NYC, you should make sure to repair any mechanical failures immediately. This may include repairing valves, sprinkler heads, standpipes, fire hydrants, water tanks, fire hoses, and fire pumps. Don’t worry our repair division can help detect and repair the problem!
A properly installed, maintained, inspected, and functioning sprinkler system in Brooklyn from Allstate Sprinkler Corp. in a building that is experiencing a fire is the first response to a fire before the fire department ever shows up. Large losses of life and property are practically nonexistent in buildings in Brooklyn equipped with a properly operating sprinkler system.
Fire sprinkler systems: A firefighter’s best friend
Fire Engineering magazine reports that full-scale live fire tests carried out in several countries during the latter half of the 20th century have shown that automatic fire sprinklers can make significant contributions to the improvement of conditions in fire-involved environments in Brooklyn. This is done by lowering temperatures, diluting fire gases, and improving visibility, substantially increasing the time available to occupants of a burning building to successfully evacuate the premises.
Worldwide statistics on fires and losses virtually agree that
- In approximately 70 percent of fires that occur in sprinkler-protected properties (where the system is properly maintained and functional), three sprinklers were sufficient to contain and control the fires.
- In 90 percent of fires, 10 sprinklers were able to contain and control the fires, impeding greater property losses and contributing to life safety.
Every day, more properties are being protected by these “mechanical firefighters”. Properties include commercial shopping complexes, warehouses, factories, hotels, office buildings, and residencies. In many cases, the activated sprinkler systems in Brooklyn will control the fire. Yet, without direct water contact, sprinklers may not completely extinguish a fire. For example, in a warehouse, inventory may be stored on shelves that block water from the sprinklers reaching the burning material. Firefighters need to be ready with hand lines to extinguish any remaining fires. If a sprinkler system is having difficulty controlling the fire, hose lines working at strategic locations can supplement the sprinkler system to extinguish any remaining fires.
With an operating fire sprinkler system in Brooklyn, firefighting efforts are facilitated and the risk to firefighters is significantly reduced. The primary tactic in a sprinkler-protected building is to let the system do its job while supporting the system. Firefighting efforts can then be directed toward maintaining the system in a full-operational status while laying backup lines for additional approaches to the fire.
Working hard to stick up with the processes and handling of your sprinkler systems, Allstate Sprinkler Corporation will always be able to maintain your commercial sprinkler systems in order to stay fire ready and prepared to function as it is designed to do. If you wish to set up a new sprinkler system with Allstate, contact us here at 718-597-0090 today!