Fire Suppression Installation, FDNY Violation Removal in Brooklyn NY
Allstate Sprinkler Corp is NY’s choice when it comes to protecting your buildings from fires. The services offered across the 5 boroughs are:
- Fire sprinkler installation. Experienced fire sprinkler companies must follow all appropriate regulations and guidelines covering fire sprinkler installations and inspections. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is one of the area’s leading fire-life safety contractors, installing high quality fire sprinklers for projects ranging from new and existing high rises to apartment buildings. Trust us to install, design, inspect, test, maintain, and repair your fire sprinkler systems. We are proudly licensed in all 5 boroughs of NYC. Our fire protection company has installed fire sprinkler systems in new installations, retrofits, and renovations since 1972.
- Fire sprinkler inspection. Regular inspections are required to keep commercial fire sprinkler systems working and up to code. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is here to help keep your systems violation-free. Fire sprinkler systems are required to be inspected on a regular basis, sometimes annually, semiannually, quarterly or monthly in accordance with NFPA 25.
- Fire sprinkler violation removal and testing. If you have received a notice of violation from the FDNY, you’ll want to call a qualified fire sprinkler repair service to address those issues. Allstate Sprinkler also performs detailed sprinkler tests, outside of FNDY inspections. Some of these include pressure testing to ensure the correct operation in the event of a fire.
- Fire equipment repair and maintenance. If your fire sprinklers need repairs, you can count on Allstate Sprinkler Corp. to repair your sprinkler quickly and correctly. We specialize in commercial sprinkler maintenance services. With proper fire sprinkler repairs and maintenance, you can be sure your fire protection system will continue to perform optimally Sprinklers save lives.
- In-Building Auxiliary Radio Communication System. ARCS are two-way emergency radio networks installed in high-rise buildings for use by the fire department. ARCS receive and transmit FDNY portable radio signals throughout the building – enabling radio communication in the event of an emergency or crises. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is the leading provider of FDNY ARCS designs and installations across NYC. An ARCS provides communication for firefighters even when separated by thick floors or concrete walls in a tall building. Our engineering team conducts an on-site radio frequency (RF) study to learn the needs of your property. Allstate Sprinkler manages the entire permit and authorization process, including FDNY approval.
Brooklyn is located in Kings County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 2,301,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.6782°N, 73.9442°W
- Postcodes: 11216, 11213, 11238, 11225, 11233, 11221, 11205, 11206, 11217, 11212
Things to Do and See Around Town
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum is the first museum in the United States.
- Capitoline Grounds (near Hancock Street and Nostrand Avenue) was a baseball park located in Brooklyn, New York from 1864 to 1880.
- Fulton Park (near Fulton Street and Schenectady Avenue) is a park in New York named after Robert Fulton best known for launching the first commercially successful steamboat.
- Jewish Children’s Museum (near Eastern Parkway Service Road and Kingston Avenue): The largest Jewish-themed children’s museum in the United States. It aims for children of all faiths and backgrounds to gain a positive perspective and awareness of the Jewish heritage, fostering tolerance and understanding.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Linden Airport
- Kingston–Throop Avenues (near Fulton Street and Throop Avenue): A local station on the IND Fulton Street Line of the New York City Subway. Located on Fulton Street between Kingston and Throop Avenues in Weeksville.
- Kingston Avenue (near Eastern Parkway and Kingston Avenue): A local station on the IRT Eastern Parkway Line of the New York City Subway.
- Franklin Avenue – Fulton Street (near Fulton Street and Franklin Avenue) is a station complex shared by the BMT Franklin Avenue Line and the IND Fulton Street Line of the New York City Subway.
With an intricate network of roadways, you can get across NYC to home or work,
- Fulton Street
- Nostrand Avenue
- Kings Highway
- Bay Parkway
- Linden Boulevard
- Coney Island Avenue
- Jackie Robinson Parkway
- Brownsville is 1 mile to the south-east.
- Bushwick is 1 mile to the north-east.
- Flatbush is 1 mile to the south-west.
- Park Slope is 2 miles to the west.
- Ridgewood is 2 miles to the north-east.
- Williamsburg is 2 miles to the north.
- Cypress Hills is 2 miles to the east.
- Brooklyn Heights is 2 miles to the north-west
- Yonkers is 20 miles to the north.
- Queens is 8 miles to the east.
- The Bronx is 25 miles to the north-east.
- Staten Island is 11 miles to the south-west.
- Manhattan is 10 miles to the north.
FDNY Stations Serving Brooklyn
If you happen to have a spot of trouble, for example if your fire sprinklers went off because of a fire in a warehouse, you’ll be getting a visit from the FDNY. There are several stations around Brooklyn such as:
- FDNY Engine 283/Division 15 which is on 885 Howard Avenue.
- FDNY Engine 235/Battalion 57 which is on 206 Monroe Street.
- FDNY Engine 214/Ladder 111 which is on 495 Hancock Street.
- FDNY Engine 234/Ladder 123/Battalion 38 which is on 1352 Saint Johns Place.
- FDNY Engine 217 which is on 940 Dekalb Avenue.
- FDNY Engine 227 which is on 423 Ralph Avenue.
- FDNY Engine 222 Battalion 37 which is on 32 Ralph Avenue.
- FDNY Engine 249/Ladder 113 which is on 491 Rogers Avenue.
- FDNY Ladder 102 which is on 850 Bedford Avenue.
- FDNY Engine 230 which is on 701 Park Avenue.
With a strong education system to serve the youth of New York, there are many schools in and around Brooklyn.
- New York University Tandon School of Engineering which is on 6 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Nursing which is on 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn.
- New York City College of Technology which is on 300 Jay Street, Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Law School which is on 250 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn.
- St. Francis College which is on 180 Remsen Street #4305, Brooklyn.
- SUNY Downstate Medical School which is on 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn.
Parks are a great way to take the family out for some inexpensive fun.
- Prospect Park.
- Grand Army Plaza which is on Flatbush Avenue.
- Maria Hernandez Park which is on Knickerbocker Ave &, Starr Street.
- Fort Greene Park.
- Brooklyn War Memorial which is on 195 Cadman Plaza West.
- Sternberg Park which is on Lorimer Street &, Boerum Street.
Image by I, Jeffrey O. Gustafson, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2079033