- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Linden Airport
- Kingston–Throop Avenues (near Fulton Street and Throop Avenue): A local station on the IND Fulton Street Line of the New York City Subway. Located on Fulton Street between Kingston and Throop Avenues in Weeksville.
- Kingston Avenue (near Eastern Parkway and Kingston Avenue): A local station on the IRT Eastern Parkway Line of the New York City Subway.
- Franklin Avenue – Fulton Street (near Fulton Street and Franklin Avenue) is a station complex shared by the BMT Franklin Avenue Line and the IND Fulton Street Line of the New York City Subway.
With an intricate network of roadways, you can get across NYC to home or work,
- Fulton Street
- Nostrand Avenue
- Kings Highway
- Bay Parkway
- Linden Boulevard
- Coney Island Avenue
- Jackie Robinson Parkway
- Brownsville is 1 mile to the south-east.
- Bushwick is 1 mile to the north-east.
- Flatbush is 1 mile to the south-west.
- Park Slope is 2 miles to the west.
- Ridgewood is 2 miles to the north-east.
- Williamsburg is 2 miles to the north.
- Cypress Hills is 2 miles to the east.
- Brooklyn Heights is 2 miles to the north-west
- Yonkers is 20 miles to the north.
- Queens is 8 miles to the east.
- The Bronx is 25 miles to the north-east.
- Staten Island is 11 miles to the south-west.
- Manhattan is 10 miles to the north.