Fire Sprinkler Installation and Repair in the Bronx NY
Allstate Sprinkler Corp is NY’s choice when it comes to protecting your buildings from fires. The services offered across the 5 boroughs are:
- Fire sprinkler installation. Even the most well-designed fire sprinkler systems are useless if they aren’t properly installed. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is one of the Bronx’s leading fire-life safety contractors, installing high quality fire sprinklers for projects ranging from new and existing high rises to apartment buildings. Our fire protection company has installed fire sprinkler systems in new installations, retrofits, and renovations since 1972.
- Fire sprinkler inspection. Allstate Sprinkler Corp provides fire sprinkler system inspection and testing services for all types of fire sprinkler systems based on the requirements of NFPA 25. Fire sprinkler systems are required to be inspected annually, semiannually, quarterly or sometimes monthly in accordance with NFPA 25.
- Fire sprinkler violation removal and testing. If you have received a notice of violation from the FDNY, you’ll want to call a qualified fire sprinkler repair service to address those issues. Allstate Sprinkler also performs detailed sprinkler tests, outside of FNDY inspections. Some of these include pressure testing to ensure the correct operation in the event of a fire.
- Fire system repairs. With proper fire sprinkler repairs and maintenance, you can be sure your fire protection system will continue to perform optimally Sprinklers save lives. When fire sprinkler systems fail to operate you may need an expert fire sprinkler technician that services NY to troubleshoot, identify and repair issues found.
- In-Building Auxiliary Radio Communication System. The ARCS provides either a one-way or two-way communication medium for the New York Fire Department while in the building. Allstate Sprinkler Corp is the leading provider of FDNY ARCS designs and installations across NYC. The ARCS provides either a one-way or two-way communication medium for the New York Fire Department while in the building. It works via a frequency spectrum that is exclusive to the department. An ARCS NYC test ensures that the communication systems work exactly as they should. Ideally, you never need to put these systems to real use. However, it’s important to keep them in the best shape, just in case.
About the Bronx
The Bronx is located in Bronx County, which is in the state of New York.
- Population (approx.): 1,385,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.8448 N, 73.8648 W
Things to Do and See Around Town
- Our Lady of Solace’s Church (near Holland Avenue and Morris Park Avenue) is a Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- St. Dominic’s Church (near Morris Park Avenue and Unionport Road) is a A Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- Morris Park Racecourse (near Hone Avenue and Rhinelander Avenue) was an American thoroughbred horse racing facility from 1889 until 1904.
- Bronx Zoo (near Jungleworld Road and Bronx Park South) is one of the largest metropolitan zoos in the world, with some 4,000 animals representing about 650 species from around the world.
- LaGuardia Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Westchester County Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
With an intricate network of roadways, you can get across NYC to home or work,
- Bronx River Parkway
- Cross Bronx Expressway
- West Side Highway
- Sedgwick Avenue
- Henry Hudson Parkway
- Hutchinson River Parkway
- Mosholu Parkway
- Pelham Parkway
- White Plains Road
- Bruckner Expressway
- Van Nest is to the north.
- Parkchester is to the south-east.
- Morris Park is to the north-east.
- East Tremont is 1 mile to the west.
- Fordham is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Tremont is 2 miles to the west.
- Morrisania is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Hunts Point is 2 miles to the south-west.
- University Heights is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Yonkers is 6miles to the north.
- Queens is 14 miles to the south-east.
- Staten Island is 23miles to the south-west.
- Brooklyn is 14 miles to the south.
- Manhattan is 6 miles to the south-west.
FDNY Stations Serving the Bronx
If you happen to have a spot of trouble, for example if your fire sprinklers went off because of a fire in the basement, you’ll be getting a visit from the FDNY. There are several stations around the Bronx such as:
- FDNY Engine 48/Ladder 56/Div. 7 which is on 2417 Webster Avenue.
- FDNY Engine 64, Ladder 47 which is on 1224 Castle Hill Avenue.
- New York City which is on 1518 Williamsbridge Road.
- FDNY Engine 90/Ladder 41 which is on 1843 White Plains Road.
- FDNY Bronx Central Office which is on 1129 East 180th Street.
- FDNY Squad 61, Battalion 20 which is on 1518 Williamsbridge Road.
There are many stadiums from which to check out concerts and sporting events year-round. Here are just a few you may want to check out.
- Jack Coffey Field which is on 441 East Fordham Road.
- Rocco B. Commisso Soccer Stadium which is on 533 West 218th Street.
- Van Cortlandt Stadium which is on North, U.S. 9.
With a strong education system to serve the youth of New York, there are many schools in and around the Bronx.
- Herbert H Lehman High School which is on 3000 East Tremont Avenue.
- Westchester Square Academy which is on 3000 East Tremont Avenue.
- Validus Preparatory Academy which is on 1595 Bathgate Avenue.
- Fordham High School-The Arts which is on 500 East Fordham Road.
- Mott Hall Bronx High School which is on 1595 Bathgate Avenue.
- Monsignor Scanlan High School which is on 915 Hutchinson River Parkway.
Parks are a great way to take the family out for some inexpensive fun.
- Van Nest Park which is on Van Nest Avenue.
- Wood Park which is on Wood Avenue.
- Owen F. Dolen Park which is on 2551 Westchester Square.
- Virginia Park which is on 1878 Cross Bx Service Road South.
- River Garden which is on 1086 East 180th Street.
- Mohegan Triangle which is on E 179th St &, Mohegan Avenue.
With a plethora of museums a short drive from anywhere, hours of fun is sure to be had for all the family.
- Enid A. Haupt Conservatory which is on Haupt Conservatory, Bronx Park Road.
- Bronx Council on the Arts which is on 2700 East Tremont Avenue.
Image by Jim.henderson – Own work, CC0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8452272