What To Expect When You Hire Our Team
As your FDNY ARCS installation expert, the Allstate Sprinkler team works with you to ensure that you understand what the requirements are for installation. We also want to ensure that you understand the responsibilities that follow the installation of an FDNY radio system.
The first step is to engineer and then file for the FDNY ARCS. For newly constructed buildings that do require an FDNY radio system, the filing process will need to begin long before the building manifests itself in physical form. The first filing process can take as long as six weeks but can be completed within four weeks. Here are some timeline events:
- During the filing period, we provide updates we receive from the FDNY and answer any questions you have.
- After approval, we can begin the physical installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, we then initiate a second filing on your behalf.
- If the FDNY makes objections, we resolve these.
- Finally, the Fire Department completes an inspection and testing of the system.
We work with you and your engineers to ensure everything is performed as planned so your building receives final approval. Our hands-on approach to this lengthy and sometimes frustrating process is why so many of our clients have enjoyed working with us from the very start and now rely on our expertise for maintenance and inspections.
Why Choose Allstate Sprinkler
Allstate Sprinkler’s goal is to assist you with this entire process as well as any other proactive life safety measures. Unfortunately, unless installing an ARCS is mandatory, many owners wait until the first incident occurs to consider our services.
We recommend adding ACRS in NYC to your startup costs from the very beginning. Here are a few of the reasons why Allstate Sprinkler is THE most trusted fire protection contractor in New York City:
- Over 5 decades of experience.
- Long-time reputation working alongside the FDNY.
- We serve all five boroughs, Long Island and northern New Jersey.
- Licensed Master Fire sprinkler contractor.
- We’ve successfully serviced 5,000+ facilities.
- Over 150 full time, W-2 employees with all necessary certifications.
- Commitment to the safety of our clients.
Our commitment to life-safety contributed to our company winning the 2016 New York Construction Legacy Award and the 2012 Bronx Business of the Year Award. We have worked with clients who manage not only skyscrapers, but also schools, hospitals, malls, theaters, dormitories, nursing homes, warehouses, and many more. We look forward to HELPING you, too.
In order to ensure that you receive the best possible service, all our employees hold OSHA 40 certificates; receive NICET Level 1-3 training; carry FDNY certifications and possess all the appropriate licenses.
Give Us a Call
To prepare for your first consultation, please gather all the documents related to the building plans for your new building or the blueprints of your existing facility.
Other basic information to make a note of includes
- How many floors there are.
- The highest level to which the Fire Department has immediate vehicle access.
- Information about any existing auxiliary radio communication system, if applicable.
Then, give us a call at 718-524-3174 to request a free estimate.